- Maximum realism training with a cycling trainer
- Bkool Smart Pro is controlled by the simulator
- Recreates the gradients of your virtual routes
- Can reach up to 1,200 W
- Simulates slopes of up to 20%
- Telescoping legs offer greater stability when riding
- Noise level: 75 dB at 30 kph
- A conversation ranges from 40 to 80 dB
- Bkool trainers are the only ones that simulate inertia
- Smart adjustments on gradients
- Uses ANT+ to communicate with the simulator
Compact & Light
- Folding stand. 11,6Kg
- Disassembly into two pieces
Plug & Play
- Easy to set up, doesn't need calibration
- The wheel adjusts to the roller
- Compatible with all wheel sizes (from 20" to 29")
Is the Bkool trainer a high-end product?
- Yes, this trainer uses the latest advances in biomechanics and a simulator with the most advanced software. This trainer has created a new concept in indoor cycling.
It costs about less than half what other trainers cost, so is it of lower quality?
- The trainer is of the highest quality. This is made possible by its advanced technology and design. Both the hardware and software undergo strict quality control tests. Each trainer is individually calibrated.
What is 3D World? Why is it different from others?
- Bkool has developed an exclusive technology, unique in the world. The 3D is created instantly as you pedal, in contrast to others that are recorded and feature limited scenarios. You can cover routes anywhere on Earth, with these reflecting the actual terrain. You can ride these routes with friends, no matter where they are, with each taking the form of an avatar to enter the virtual 3D World.
What do you mean when you say that the trainer includes a simulator?
- The Bkool trainer includes a simulator with advanced software that will let you, for example, select from over 500,000 routes or hundreds of videos and ride with your friends from home. These days, a trainer without a simulator is a thing of the past.