The very best in everyday performance. This race weight jersey is inspired by Milan Sanremo, signalling the beginning of a new season and leaving Winter's dark skies behind us.
The first Monument of the year, Milano-Sanremo is such a journey. A 300km point to point race with 270km of ever-building tension for what seems like 30km of real racing, it has a character all of its own: a strong, slightly mad, identity. It feels like winter when congregating at the start line among the early morning shadows of the grey, cold and often damp capital city of Lombardy. This all changes when cresting the Turchino Pass at the halfway point, the summit is passed via a tunnel whose entrance is painted with black and white chevrons, signifying to those in the know, the end of the beginning. The exit of the tunnel and descent to the coast becomes an explosion of life and colour. It feels like a different world, a different race begins, and with it a new season, winter is finally over and for this reason, we call it La Classicissima di Primavera.
INTO THE LIGHT
A jersey that tells a story with every wear, the design for the MSR Jersey took cues from the muted, grey startline in Milan, adding in vibrant flashes of unadulterated Italian flair found int the vibrant colours of the Mediterranean coastal road to Sanremo. Intrinsic features of the race are chronicled in every panel of this race-weight jersey, from the chevrons at the tunnel which gestures the halfway point, to the rich green fields riders flow past.
Chosen for its all-round ability, we’ve utilised the same fabric as the Castelli Maglia Rosa, worn by Team SKY to Victory in the Giro d’Italia. This is a race weight, aerodynamic and high wicking material and has been cut to keep you comfortable and feeling fast on every ride.
- Micro pique fabric with just a touch of elastan for a comfortable, close fit
- 110 gm/m2 fabric is the ideal weight for all-around riding and the 92% polyester content means it wicks moisture to keep you dry
- JustRightFit - not too aero, and certainly not flappy
- 3 rear pockets with 4th zippered pocket
- Shaped collar for the perfect fit in hammer position, and elegance the rest of the time
- YKK® titanium grey lightweight zip
- Over-extended elastic raw edge sleeve endings remove any pinching
- Woven jacquard CHPT3 label
- 36 Chest: 36" / 91.5cm
- 38 Chest: 38" / 96.5cm
- 39 Chest: 39" / 99cm
- 40 Chest: 40" / 101.5cm
- 41 Chest: 41" / 104cm
- 42 Chest: 42" / 106.5cm
- 44 Chest: 44" / 111.5cm