- Simple and comfortable
- Pedaling stability
- Easy to use
- Ideal for beginners
- Large support area for excellent stability
The standard Keo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market. The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry and release is secure and efficient.
LARGE SUPPORT SURFACE
The support surface of the Keo Easy assures stability of the foot on the pedal and good power transmission.
WEIGHT: 129 G
Excellent price to weight ratio for this pedal quality due to the a composite pedal body.
AXLE 1 BEARING 1 CARTRIDGE / STEEL AXLE
- The axle system is composed of a cartridge ball bearings (10 mm interior x 19 mm exterior) that support the axle loads and a bearing that supports the radial loads.
- LOOK pedal axles are shock and fatigue tested to assure quality and reliability. Axles are approved after a rotational test of a million eccentric (which creates the shock each revolution) cycles at 100 rpm loaded with 90kg loaded on the center of the axle. This is well above the required EN14781 test of 100,000 cycles at 65kg centered on the axle.
RELEASE TENSION: 8NM The cleat retention is easy to release and comfortable, ideal for beginning cyclists.
- USE: ROAD - LEISURE
- PEDAL BODY: COMPOSITE
- AXLE: CHROMOLY
- THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
- BEARING: 1 SET BALL BEARINGS, 1 SUPPORT
- HEIGHT: AXLE / SOLE 17,5 MM
- DISTANCE: PÌäDAL AXLE / CRANKARM 53 MM
- MULTITENSOR: NO - 8 NM
- CLEATS: KÌäO CLEATS
- ANGULAR PLAY: 0å¡, 4,5å¡, 9å¡ DEPENDING ON SELECTED CLEAT (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 129 G (326 G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND MOUNTING BOLTS)
- COLORS: GREY BODY / LEVIER BLACK
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH A PAIR OF GREY KÌäO CLEATS ACCESSORIES: BOLDS (6 BOLTS 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)