This limited edition jersey is available to PRE-ORDER until 21st July with delivery mid-September 2019.
Winding through Essex and Suffolk for 200km, the Dunwich Dynamo is one of the most iconic rides on the calendar. Leaving London Fields as the sun goes down, hundreds of riders journey through the night to catch the sun again, this time as it comes up from behind the North Sea on the Suffolk coast.
We celebrate the early last-call pint in Epping Forest, the lanes, the camaraderie, the sea of lights and the post-ride crab with our 2019 jersey.
While we aren't producing Dunwich specific bib-shorts, our new London collection Pro Bibs match the navy of the jersey perfectly to complete the outfit.
As always, profits from the sales going to the national road crash victim charity Roadpeace.
- Club fit
- Moisture wicking Coolplus fabric body and collar
- Anti-bacterial and active wicking Carbonmesh sides
- Lightweight Stretchfit short sleeves for increased aerodynamics
- Sleeve cuff with intigrated pixel silicone gripper
- Full length hidden zip
- Silicone gripper strip at hem
- Three rear pockets with hidden zipped valuables pocket
- Reflective strip under pockets
- Flat-lock seams for comfort
- Weight (Men's Medium): 157g
- Coolplus: 100% PES 145g/sqm
- Carbonmesh: 96% Polyester 4% Carbon 145g/sqm
- Sleeves: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane 140g/sqm
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron