- Renovation towards the NEXT stage with tradition of 40 years heritage
- One of the most popular pedal of MKS, SYLVAN pedals from its first release in 1979, received a renovation to [ NEXT ] stage.
- High-spec version of SYLVAN, -NEXT-.
- In place of traditional cup & cone bearing system, we adopt triple sealed bearings which produces smooth rotation and maintenance free pedaling.
- Highest grade quill pedal.
- Quill type cage plate allows pedaling with wide shoes when clips attached.
- Weight reduction compare with current SYLVAN pedal, and lower stack height make power transfer efficiently.
- To keep pedaling feeling and sophisticated style, we succeeded size & form of current SYLVAN ROAD cage plate
- Mirror finished body and Chrome-plated cage plates provide dignity and quality.
- Bolt fixed step plates are replaceable when damaged.
- ※Do not dismantle the cartridge sealed bearings since these items are accurately adjusted maintenance free parts.
- ※Do not inject lubricant into cartridge sealed bearings because lubrication fluid stimulates grease leakage and shorten bearing life span.
- ※Dust seal cap also work as bearing adjuster.
- If you loosen the cap, it may cause over play.
- By MKS original Ezy Superior and Ezy system, the pedals are easily & rapidly released without any specific tools.
- It is best suitable for folding bikes or “RINKO” activity: packing and carrying bikes for traveling by train.
- Body: Highpolished Alloy
- Plate: Alloy/CP
- Size: Width 99mm × Length 61mm
- Step Area: Single sided
- Bearing: TRIPLE SEALED BEARINGS
- Toe Clip: Recommended
- Reflector: Possible(option)
- Purpose: Road / Touring / Folding
- Weight of a pair: 384g
- Specifications are subject to changed without notice.
※A thin pedal spanner (15 mm wrench flat with under 3.2 mm thickness) is required for initial attachment of the adapter.
For the installation of Ezy Superior and Ezy, we recommend you to use dedicated MKS original PEDAL SPANNER or thin wheel hub spanner.