A superb entry-level Moulton. Ideal for the leisure cyclist and those who often leave the tarmac behind, the TSR is a true 'go anywhere bicycle'. An all round performer, travel in true Moulton comfort on a variety of terrains.
The lightest build spec, it's perfect for day rides, audax and touring and excellent for fast road commuting. Ride into the city, or load up and go wherever the road takes you.
- Wheel: Size 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels. Hairpin construction. Fillet brazed by hand [sizing].
- Front Suspension : Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre 'kingpin'
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'
- Made in UK
- Gears: 22 speed
- Spec: Shimano 105
- Gear Type: Hub
- Handlebar: Drop: GB Carter Bar
- Handlebar Stem: Raised adjustable alloy 31.8
- Handlebar Tape: Deda traforato tape (black)
- Headset: Tange Seiki threadless 1" sealed
- Seatpost: 31.6 Moulton custom alloy (two bolt)
- Saddle: fi'zi:k Aliante
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI
- Gear Levers: Shimano 105 STI
- Brakes: TRP RX6 V
- Front Mech: Shimano 105
- Rear Mech: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Cassette/Sprocket: Moulton custom 10-32t 11s
- Chain: Wippermann Connex
- Pedals: None supplied
- Front hub: Moulton custom alloy forged 28
- Rear hub: Moulton custom alloy forged 28
- Spokes: Sapim LASER SS DB (FORCE TB DS rear)
- Rims: Double wall alloy semi-aero Black/CNC
- Tyres: Schwalbe Durano 28-406
- Mudguards: Available as accessory
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 35mm tyre section
- Gear Range (inches): 22.5-98"