A superb entry-level Moulton. Ideal for the leisure cyclist and those who often leave the tarmac behind, the TSR is a true 'go anywhere bicycle'. An all round performer, travel in true Moulton comfort on a variety of terrains.
Wide-ratio gears and all-purpose tyres makes this Moulton a versatile machine, at home in town or in the country. The Shimano Alfine gears provide easy shifting and a wider gear range than the TSR 9 speed.
- Wheel: Size 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels. Hairpin construction. Fillet brazed by hand [sizing].
- Front Suspension : Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre 'kingpin'
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'
- Made in UK
- Gears: 8 speed
- Spec: Shimano Alfine
- Gear Type: Hub
- Handlebar: Flat: M special flat bar
- Handlebar Stem: Uno adjustable
- Handlebar Tape: Rubber moulded grips
- Headset: Tange Seiki RDC 1" sealed
- Seatpost: Kalloy SP265 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
- Brake Levers: Avid FR-5
- Gear Levers: Shimano Alfine trigger shifter
- Brakes: Avid Single Digit 5
- Front Mech: N/A
- Rear Mech: N/A
- Crankset: Sturmey Archer 54t (two guards)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette/Sprocket : SA 20t sprocket 3/32
- Chain: Sunrace 3/32"
- Pedals: VP607 alloy/rubber tread
- Front hub: KT 28h alloy
- Rear hub: Shimano Alfine 8 32h silver
- Spokes : SS 14g
- Rims: Double wall alloy semi-aero Black/CNC
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 35-406
- Mudguards: Available as accessory
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 1.6" tyre section
- Gear Range (inches): 30-96"