The Marie-Louise jersey is a timeless navy-striped body-fitting jersey. It has seamless sleeves that wrap around your arms perfectly and the jersey makes you look competitive on the bike whatever your riding style.
The jersey has 3 standard pockets and a 4th water resistant zipped pocket. The heavy-duty YKK zipper makes sure you can open and close the jersey easily and the neckline zip protector prevents rubbing against the neck. Because we took care of the quality of the jersey all you have to do is enjoy your ride.
The Peloton de Paris Jerseys have the following core features:
- Longer, aero sleeves – with a laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles, have zero flapping and simply stay put all day long without being restrictive or overly tight. They give you the pro look.
- Water resistant zipped 4th pocket. Each Peloton de Paris jersey has a fourth pocket which is not only zipped but also has a water resistant inner lining.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. Zips are something you only notice when they are bad. You won’t notice these. YKK make the best zips, simple as that. The zips lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long – it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck takes care of that. And for the men, no more hipster beards getting caught between the zipper.
- Reflective logo. The back of the jersey has the logo of Peloton de Paris stitched in on the left side. The Pixel fabric reflects at night, to improve the visibility from behind.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants to ride with a scratchy neck label so purely heat transfer labels have been used for the neck. They are printed on the fabric, you won’t notice them.
- 4 way stretch fabric. The UV-protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four-way stretch meaning it moves with your body and is ultra comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit. The body-fitting jerseys are designed to be an aero fit – whatever your size or body shape. They make you look competitive on the bike whatever your style of riding.