- 3 High-wicking MITI fabrics (made in Italy)
- Longer "Pro-Peloton" sleeves
- "Set-in" sleeves construction
- Aero fit
- 3 back pockets
- 1 zippered side pocket with protected insert
- Reflective detail on the back pockets
- Full length zipper with semi-automatic lock
- Zip protection for your neckline and bib shorts
- Silicone waist gripper
- Main fabric: 86% Polyester - 14% Elastane
- Side panels & lower back panels: 100% Polyester
- Sleeves: 86% Polyester - 14% Elastane
About the Sprinteur range:
Part of understanding the sport of cycling, is knowing the language of cycling. A 'Sprinteur' is a rider who has to cover 200 km and climb a few hills before they get to sprint. His job is to save most of his strength during the ride itself, or to get over those damn hills without being taken out of the race. The sprinter will be more likely to care about how he looks on the bike; they are also the more spirited characters, having to really fight for their win at the very last km of the race and perform at their best when the others are arriving at the finish in the autobus.
We developed the Sprinteur range with this role in mind. We wanted to create a range of products that look exceptionally well, are at their best performance when put to the limit, and have an attitude. The products in this range are designed to bring style and speed to your ride; they are your go-to products for high-intensity trainings, boasting high-wicking fabrics and an aero fit.