- Our Veins Storm Short Sleeve Jersey is a fall/winter jersey specifically designed for racing and high intensity training in mild winter and cold weather and it bridges the gap between aerodynamics and thermal insulation. The jersey features the Storm fabric, an insulating, breathable fabric that is water repellent.
- This carefully chosen fabric is warm enough to protect against cold, wind and rain but at the same time light enough to prevent the rider from overheating when temperatures get warmer.
- Paired with our Storm arm and leg warmers, made out of the same fabric, it is the perfect outfit to combat variable fall/winter conditions.
- The fit is contoured, intended to be worn slim.
- Water repellent fabric, even after repeated use and washing
- 3 rear pockets
- Reflective label
- Heavy duty zipper with neckline zip protection
- Heat transfer neck label, to avoid itchiness
- Measure the widest part of your chest
- Measure the widest part of your hips
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips
- Always keep the measuring tape horizontal
|1 - XS||2 -||3 - M||4 - L||5 - X||6-XXL|