The RM-10 is designed specifically for bikes featuring the Ritchey 10mm Saddle Clamp standard. It enables the rider to replace the cylinder nuts that secure the clamp to the seatpost with a bracket that holds a hydration system. The Arch clamp allows for 14°of adjustment allowing the cage to slide under saddles with a transition tab. To add to the versatility this system can run 1 or 2 cages to customize for training or racing.
- Replaces the cylinder nuts on the 10mm seatpost saddle clamp standard.
- Multiple bolt placement along bracket for multi-saddle compatibilty
- Patent pending arch clamp provides 14 degrees of adjustment
- Armrest Material: 6061-T6 AL
- Post Material: Steel
- Adjustment: 14 degrees of tilt adjustment
- Cage Material: Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber (Vise Cage)
- Capacity: 1 or 2 cage compatible
- Cage: Vise
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 130G