- Total ride time for several bikes
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
- Maximum speed
- Actual Speed
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- Day trip
- Dist. to destination*
- Maximum temperature
- Minimum temperature
- Total calories*
- Time to destination*
- Total distance
- Total distance for several bikes
- Ride Time / Training time
- Total calories for several bikes
- Average speed
- Automatic start/stop
- Clock (12/24h)
- Calories (Speed based)
- Adjustable start altitude
- Maximum Incline downhill
- Maximum altitude
- Distance uphill
- Current rate of ascent / descent
- Distance downhill
- Maximum incline uphill
- Total altitude uphill
- Ride time / training time downhill
- Rate of descent downhill
- Ride time / training time uphill
- Maximum rate of ascent uphill
- Total altitude downhill
- Rate of ascent uphill
- Current incline/downward slope (in %)
- Average incline uphill
- Altitude uphill
- Altitude graph
- Altitude downhill
- Average slope downhill
- Average speed downhill
- Average speed uphill
- Current altitude
- Distance in lap
- Calories in lap
- Average speed in lap
- Average rate of descent in lap
- Elevation gain in lap
- Maximum altitude in lap
- Time in lap
- Number of laps
- Maximum speed in lap
- Average rate of ascent in lap
- Elevation loss in lap
- Average incline in lap
- Average altitude in lap
- Average altitude in automatic lap
- Distance in automatic lap
- Calories in automatic lap
- Elevation loss in automatic lap
- Maximum altitude in automatic lap
- Time in automatic lap
- Number of automatic laps
- Maximum speed in automatic lap
- Average speed in automatic lap
- Elevation gain in automatic lap
- Average rate of descent in automatic lap
- Average downward slope in automatic lap
- Average incline in automatic lap
- Average rate of ascent in automatic lap
- Track view
- Track navigation
- Same Track Back
- Upload to Strava
- Strava live segments
- Data Logging
- Battery status display
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- Barometric altitude measurement
- Digital three-axis compass
- Waypoints with custom text
- Graphic data evaluation in the DATA CENTER
- GPS receiver
- Contrast adjustable
- Sport profiles
- DATA CENTER Connection via USB
- My Name function
- Computer battery warning
- Log capacity
- Logging data (activities) retrievable
- FW Update via DATA CENTER
- Tool-free mounting
- Backlight Time adjustable
- Available languages: 8
Unpack, mount, ride! The ROX GPS 7.0 is easy to operate, yet equipped with high end features like GPS track navigation and barometric altitude measurement. You can even load and compete against your „favorite“ Strava segments. Create your own personal sport profiles to get the most out of every ride!
Share your story
Strava is THE community for data exchange and comparison amongst athletes. The live segments turn every ride into a race. Training data can not only be collated and analyzed but also shared on several platforms including Strava and Facebook.
Routes created in the DATA CENTER can be transferred to the ROX GPS and off you go! Short notes can be added to waypoints. As you approach the waypoint, the personal note appears in the display.
The live segments turn every ride into a race. The segments can be loaded onto the ROX GPS via the DATA CENTER. While riding, you have a live view of the fastest times and can compare them to your own performance.
*KOM = King of Mountain = STRAVA best times
*QOM = Queen of Mountain = STRAVA best times
Powered by GPS, the ROX GPS 7.0 offers outstanding route navigation along a prevviously loaded or saved route. New routes can also be created in the DATA CENTER.
Five navigation functions and graph-based route map will guide you to your final destination.
The navigation functions include "time to destination", "distance to destination", "off-route alarm", "waypoint alarm", and the "route view".
The DATA CENTER can be used to set waypoints with individual information notices. When approaching a waypoint, the personal note appears on the display. The waypoint is also announced by an alarm.
Custom sport profiles
Thanks to the three pre-configured training profiles, ("road bike", "mountain bike", "other") your training can begin the moment you take your ROX out of the box. Simply select a profile and start riding. Through the DATA CENTER, you can adjust profiles, or create your own. Custom settings include training views, automatic laps and automatic stops.
Do you prefer more information at once, or do you prefer fewer, larger, easy to read functions? The new, customizable training views let you be in control of the ROX GPS 7.0
Plug’n play – The DATA CENTER makes it possible to quickly and conveniently transfer all settings to the ROX GPS 7.0 via micro USB. Training data can not only be collated and analyzed but also shared on several platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, 2Peak, and Facebook.
Up to 400 hrs of log capacity
The ROX GPS 7.0 has four buttons:
- Top right: The top right button turns the ROX GPS 7.0 on and off. When the ROX GPS 7.0 is on, the top right button is now the "Enter" or "Start" button. Press the "Enter" to confirm selections within menus.
- Top left: The top left button is the "Stop" button when a training session is in progress. Within menus, the top left button is the "Back" button.
- Two bottom buttons: The ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons increase or decrease values, navigate through menu items, or toggle between screens while training. To access the short menu while training, press and hold the bottom right button. Press both bottom button at the same time to activate the backlight.
- Height x width x depth: 73,5mm x 50 mm x 21,5mm
- Display: 1.7” full dot-matrix LCD with 160 x 128px
- Weight: 61g
ROX GPS Bracket
ROX GPS 7.0 uses the redesigned ROX GPS bracket. The 1/4 turn style twist lock bracket fits handlebars or stems and is 20% samller than previous SIGMA mounts.
Full Dot Matrix Display
The full dot-matrix display enables users to flexibly configure settings. Thanks to multiple tile size options, all text can be optimally shown on the display – whether in full sunlight or after dark with the backlight.
The micro-USB port is used to quickly upload training data to the DATA CENTER as well as to charge the ROX GPS 7.0.
With a battery life of up to 13 hours, the ROX GPS 7.0 can handle your longest training rides.
In the box:
- ROX GPS bracket
- Micro-USB cable
- DATA CENTER