The tougher the adventure, the more careful the choice of the gear to face it. Helmets are fundamental for your safety, but they must have a series of virtues other than adequate protection. These include maximum comfort, excellent ventilation and the ability to adapt to different circumstances and conditions. XENDA has all this, which makes it your perfect companion to enjoy what could be an ordeal without it.
- Two-shell, in-mould helmet.
- Pure MTB design.
- Excellent ventilation and comfort.
- Large upper area to mount helmet camera.
- Front visor with continuous adjustment.
- M4 W-Precision rear fitting system with three-position tilt angle adjustment at the back.
- Pads with anti-insect mesh. Spare set of pads.
- Velcro strap to fasten goggles.
- Visor available in a variety of colours (optional).