The World's First FULL CARBON CYCLING WEAR with a specialized materials originally utilized in the Aerospace sector. Made in Italy and hand-sewed by master craftsmen of the italian cycling industry, reaching this way the following New Level of Performances:
- Aerodynamic Patch Work: Patch-Work construction with different Aerodynamic Fabrics for each body-parts to reduce the aerodynamic resistance according to the most sophisticated laws of fluid dynamic.
- Visible Carbon Fiber: Carbon fiber can be seen through the fabric when worn.
- Full Carbon: Carbon covers all the main muscles which the rider use in cycling.
- Super Heat-Exchange Capacity: Vardena Carbon Fiber fabric is Super-Conductive giving 65% higher capacity of heat exchange comparing to the regular materials utilized in the cycling industry so far.
- Reduction of Lactic Acid Accumulation: The Super Conductive characteristic of Vardena carbon fiber maximize the dissipation of the lactic acid accumulation in the muscles, averagely from 10 to 12%.
- Phantom Pad: Ultra comfortable chamois pad for long-distance rides, highly breathable with carving technology and Frontal Conch for extra comfort (Excellent also for Endurance 6H + ).
VARDENA is an Italian brand, which since 1980 has its factory in the city of Varese, a town situated in the North of Italy. Considered the Land of Champions, thanks to its beyond 100 Years of Cycling History and the territory where the luxury textile, aviation, precision mechanics and most sophisticated cycling industry are located.
Also, this is the place where the new technology of VARDENA Carbon Fiber Cycling Wear is engineered and manufactured as well.
The origins of this italian brand come from the bond between the name of its mother city and the mountain Ardena, marking the border of Italy and Switzerland. This is the arduous training ground of the strongest cyclists and where this Cycling Paradise inspired VARDENA’s founder, who also was a professional-rider, to conceive the Idea of a New Generation of Cycling Uniforms Technology to able to deliver a New
Level of Performance capable to reduce the muscle fatigue when worn.
VARDENA's mission is to design and manufacture the fastest and most performing cycling uniforms in the world. To do this, its founder has to built an all-Italian team of experts in Engineering, Fluid Dynamics and Composite Materials, in order to provide to the Cyclists the revolutionary garments delivering exceptional maximum performance, yet with the most comfort on the saddle.
To accomplish its mission and to achieve such New Level of performance, VARDENA’s founder after he studied Mechanical Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Milan had to undergo a long procedure of thorough studies in Engineering, Aerodynamics, Heat- Transfer and Design. This led to the identification of Carbon Fiber as the optimal solution for obtaining the desired performance and to discover that this solution was only feasible from the technology utilized in the